In September 2013, ATAK Interactive was asked to begin web maintenance on the websites for the five licensed We Rock the Spectrum Kid’s Gyms.
The ATAK team and CEO Dina Kimmel immediately built a great working relationship, and we quickly began a working in synergy - a relationship that extended beyond the scope of web maintenance. Our efforts have aided the tremendous growth of We Rock the Spectrum’s children's gym franchise as they have since gone from five gyms in the Southern California area to 61 gyms across the globe in just three years. We established a strong infrastructure through secure web development and successfully executed the integrated marketing campaigns that were vital in the company's rapid ascent.
- Re-designed and built the framework on WordPress for all We Rock the Spectrum websites
- Created the on-boarding digital marketing process for new gyms. This includes marketing training, website development, SEO on-page optimization, email marketing, social media management, graphic design, and public relations for over 60 gyms
- Built the WRTS Franchise site for prospective franchisees
- Automated an online application process for prospects, including the signing of the NDA and other franchise-related documents
- Implemented a wholesale and retail ecommerce solution with WooCommerce
- Established and executed the entire content strategy across all digital platforms
- Constructed the entire Corporate Social Media presence
- Optimized Corporate and over 60 specific gym sites for search
- Created Offline Collateral such as Gym Signage, Brochures, Business Cards, etc.
- Public Relations efforts in media, awards, and community recognition that resulted in over 50 press pieces worldwide for the organization
- Developed and wrote educational blog content for customers
- Expanded Email Marketing campaigns at the corporate and gym levels
- Produced event highlight reel videos
- Supported Autism Awareness and Inclusion for ALL kids