A B2B wholesaler of computer hardware and accessories came to ATAK looking to develop an ecommerce store that would allow for both B2B and direct B2C sales. With success in the space on an outdated platform with no branding whatsoever, the company, who came up with the new name “IT Mars” early in the collaboration, knew that they could replicate their previous marketing success and raise conversion rates considerably if they were selling on a UX-friendly store with a streamlined purchasing process.
It was important for the IT Mars website to integrate with several third-party tools via API tools, which included NetSuite. SellerActive, and Brokerbin. If we could develop an innovative brand with a distinct point-of-view and back it with an easy-to-use, easy-to-order store, this B2B operation could explode into a new frontier.
Home Page Design
When we began, there was a name, IT Mars. But to develop a full brand identity, ATAK had to conceptualize and deliver a comprehensive Brand Book that would encompass style guide elements (logo, fonts, colors, typography), foundational definition elements (tagline, positioning statement, competitive advantages), and visual identity essentials (business cards, letterhead, and additional collateral).
With an understanding of “who we are,” IT Mars moved forward to a custom web design and then to front-end responsive HTML coding. Next we installed and customized the cart/framework, Magento 2.0 Community Edition.
Lastly, their were the more advanced and technical integrations: NetSuite (their ERP system for inventory), BrokerBin for their B2B marketplace, and SellerActive for advanced shipping solutions (they operate out of multiple international warehouses).
With a new brand and a new store, IT Mars unveiled itself to the world in the spring of 2018.
Shop Category Page Design
Our work includes:
- Brand identity design
- Complete custom website redesign based on close consultation with the ITMars.com team
- Integrated a Magento 2.0 Community Edition Content Management and E-Commerce system
- Added B2B users on top of B2C users who have different pricing and checkout rules
- Created a custom invoice template for invoicing through the Magento system
- Created a custom configurator so users can build an entire server
- NetSuite ERP Integration for inventory sync/management across multiple sales channels
- Added the ability for the administrator to set alternative part ID’s for units that have multiple SKU numbers
- Created a Blind Ship capability for affiliates
- Added a custom shipping calculator for users
- Set Product Feeds to Google, Amazon, Ebay
- Created a tool for users to set a ship date at a future date should they want items to ship later
- Added a Refer a Friend program
- Added a tool for them to sell items with different conditions (i.e. New, Used)
- Added a reorder tool so users can quickly order things they have ordered in the past
- Integrated a currency converter for international shoppers
- BrokerBin Integration to their special B2B marketplace
- SellerActive Integration for advanced shipping fulfillment
Shop Category Detail Page Design
Brands Page Design
Request a Quote Page Design
Create An Account Design