The Valley Hive is a source for all things beekeeping in Southern California. The beekeeping specialty company provides training, supplies, bees, hive storage, and hive removal. ATAK was hired in 2016 to develop to help with a company rebrand (logo, product labels, and store signage), and to build the online Retail and Wholesale eCommerce store for customers and retailers to buy, use, and distribute merchandise across the world.
First, ATAK helped with a logo update to establish a new brand aesthetic. Once the logo and style was evolved, ATAK moved to packaging design, providing new product labels for honey, lip balm, and other bee products. The products began selling in a kiosk at the Topanga Canyon Mall, where ATAK created the exterior signage layout.
ATAK launched The Valley Hive's digital presence by building a new ecommerce website on Magento Community Edition in late 2016. We helped the organization strategize and implement the proper navigation and hierarchy for the homepage and sub-pages, Once the sitemap and ecommerce infrastructure was built, ATAL built out a wholesale portal of the store so that retailers could order merchandise with special pricing and shipping. These Valley Hive customers now enjoy a streamlined purchasing process that makes ordering fast and easy.
Our Work Includes:
- Brand identity design.
- Retail Packaging design.
- Designed and built a Magento Ecommerce website with responsive HTML.
- Implemented wholesale account ordering, pricing and shipping for B2B ecommerce portal.
- Customized Magento inventory management to correctly track retail and wholesale orders.
- Seamless WordPress integration with the Magento admin panel for one click login.
- Embedded social media tools and email subscription.
- Added Google Analytics tools and optimized product titles and descriptions.
- CMS platform training videos and administration documentation for site management.