Anderson & Vreeland is one of the leading flexographic printing distributors in the world. In May 2014, A&V was in search of a full service digital marketing agency to take over their content marketing, search engine optimization, and brand management.
Anderson & Vreeland is a company with an eye on the future. Their team felt that the company’s marketing efforts were outdated and needed fresh eyes to come in and boost creative, measure and analyze campaign data, and provide a forward-thinking strategy that would assist both online and offline marketing efforts. Over the course of three years, we became a complete outsourced marketing department for the company, developing a new brand identity, executing integrated marketing campaigns, developing creative content, and streamlining a data-driven process that has increased both leads and conversions. Detailed work on the account includes:
- Created the Past, Present, and Future of Flexography Infographic for the company to debut at their biggest trade show of the year, Label Expo 2014.
- Increased overall site traffic from 4,984 average monthly visits in May 2014 to 5,721 average monthly visits as of January 2017, with additionally targeted traffic and tracked conversions.
- Transformed email template to responsive design to optimize for recipients viewing on mobile.
- Integrated Salesforce into lead forms across the entire AV portfolio.
- Created multiple presentation designs for sales teams, internal meetings, and trade show demonstrations.
- Rebuilt their website into a mobile-responsive site on WordPress.
- Redesigned the company's trade show booth.
- Partnered with 3M to launch a co-branded webinar series.
- Conceptualized and designed a Brand Identity Kit for internal communications.
- Developed video footage for trade show displays.
- Oversee all external communications, including email, social media, and blog content.
- Developed an integrated marketing campaign with OEM partners for LabelExpo 2016 that showcased how a retail label was developed for a local microbrewery. Worked with 3 OEM partners and Church Street Brewery to design a new label, showcase the label's workflow through software + printers, and placed the label on actual beer bottles that were handed out at the trade show for prospective customers.
See the case study: this campaign resulted in a 20% sales increase over past years.
- Implemented marketing automation via Pardot.
- Conceptualized and designed print ads to support ongoing and seasonal marketing campaigns.
- Created the strategy and executed the launch of a new digital printing press with OEM partner Konica Minolta.
- Re-designed all sales and print collateral.