As a Los Angeles web development firm, we work with many local businesses to help maximize their online appearance and activity. Over the years, we’ve invested a lot in LA, and are proud to see our tech and business communities continue to thrive.
We want to serve our community and the small businesses that call her home by taking that support to the next level and share some resourceful articles we feel will help entrepreneurs, small business owners, and fellow Angelinos. After all, we all grow together.
With that said, here are some of the most insightful reads we came across on the web last past week:
- Heard of the Internet Sales Tax? Confused about it? CNBC’s Peels Back all the Online Tax Layers.
- Spending too much time on emails? Follow “The 5 Sentence Email” productivity lifesaver and you’ll be good to go.
-Does your eCommerce store use Product Recs? If so, check out these 11 Useful Examples of Copywriting in Product Recommendations.
- Google Hangouts and Your Business. Are the two a match?
- Motivate yourself by reading 8 Things Really Successful People Do.
-Or motivate yourself further and pick up one of these: 10 Eye-Opening Books Every Entrepreneur Should Read.
- Locals Only: Mapping the Pavement Quality of Los Angeles’ Streets.
-Lastly, here’s an argument for why you should Pay Employees Too Much.