Contrary to popular belief, getting noticed by Google, Bing and other search engines is not complicated at all. In fact, it is quite simple after you understand what turns search engines on. If you want to really enhance your online presence there are a few things you need to take care of before you start promoting your site. First and foremost, you will need to ask yourself: Is my website search engine friendly? There’s only one way to find out for sure. If you live in California, consider having a Los Angeles SEO company conduct an analysis of your website.
A professional web design company will evaluate your website and offer you helpful suggestions on ways to improve the functionality of your website before they even begin to discuss web promotion. If your website is search engine friendly, you are ready to take it to the next level by following these eight helpful tips that will make the search engines fall head over hills with your site.
8 Things To Do To Boost Up Search Engine Rankings
1. When adding video to your website or blog, make sure you place keyword rich text around your video content. The search engines love sites that place keyword rich content around their videos.
2. Search engines notice web content that’s original and well-written. Avoid rehashing content that you read on your competitors’ website. If you want to truly standout from the competition, make sure you post content that’s 100% original.
3. Search engines automatically boost rankings of websites that add fresh content on a regular basis. The more quality content you add to your site, the more relevant your site will appear to the search engines.
4. When you receive unintentional links to your website from other quality sites, it will increase your ranking. This is why it is so important to provide your audience with useful content. Give them something to sink their teeth into. Site owners with high ranking will more than likely link to your website without you asking them to.
5. Only link to quality websites and blogs. Remember, quality is better than quantity. It is better to have 50 quality links than 100 links to poor quality and low ranking sites.
6. Seek back links to sites that are relevant to your industry. Stay away from sites that are not within your genre. Make sure you avoid link farms like the h1n1 pandemic. Link farms are worthless and will actually lower your ranking.
7. Avoid adding too many images to your website. Just like with videos, make sure you include content with relevant keywords on your web page along with your images.
8. Make sure you include well written titles and Meta tag descriptions that include relevant keywords. Try using long-tail keywords; this will help boost your page rank.
When you follow these 8 valuable tips from Los Angeles Web Design company, you will begin to reap the benefits of successful online promotion.