In September 2013, ATAK Interactive was asked to begin web maintenance on the websites for the five licensed We Rock the Spectrum Kid’s Gyms.
The ATAK team and CEO Dina Kimmel immediately built a great working relationship, and we quickly began a working in synergy - a relationship that extended beyond the scope of web maintenance. Our efforts have aided the tremendous growth of We Rock the Spectrum’s children's gym franchise. They have since gone from five gyms in the Southern California area to 31 gyms across the country, in ten different states. Our work includes:
- Re-designed and built the framework for all We Rock the Spectrum websites
- Created on-boarding digital marketing process for new gyms
- Built the WRTS Franchise Site for Prospective Franchisees
- Implemented a wholesale and retail ecommerce solution with WooCommerce
- Established entire Content Strategy across all digital platforms
- Constructed the entire Corporate Social Media presence
- Optimized Corporate and Specific Gym Sites for Search
- Created Offline Collateral Such as Gym Signage, Brochures, Business Cards, etc.
- Public Relations efforts in media, awards, and community recognition
- Developed and Wrote Educational Blog Content for Customers
- Expanded Email Marketing campaigns at the corporate and gym levels
- Produced event highlight reel videos
- Supported Autism Awareness and Inclusion for ALL kids