touch screen application
TOUCH SCREEN AND MULTI TOUCH INTERFACE DEVELOPMENT
ATAK Interactive offers custom multi touch display application development and design, using some of the most advanced and attractive touch screen displays on the market. You may have seen this new technology on some of the national news networks and sports shows. Anchors and weathermen use touch screen walls to show and sort viewer information quickly and easily. Companies like AT&T are using touch screen tables at their stores to enhance the customer experience and increase sales. We bring this new service to our customers within great entry level packages to get our clients set up with their own touch screen systems.touch screen market share
ATAK offers a full featured list of products and services to get clients started with touch screen interfaces. ATAK Interactive also has the capability to build any touch screen applications from the ground up to meet any requirements. Some of the software we have developed and already have available include interactive hotel displays, desktop movement management, business presentations, shopping directories, and marketing games.
What we offer:
ATAK Interactive large-display touch screen systems range in size from 32 to 82 inches. We have different sizes available that range from personal use, all the way up to the board room and television production level. Our state of the art touch screen interfaces and applications allow users to immerse themselves and guide guests through presentations in ways never before possible.
- 50" Touch screen, ultra light weight, and portable (most popular)
- 50" Touch screen table
- 42" Touch screen, ultra light weight, and portable
- 32" Touch screen, ultra light weight, and portable (very popular)
- 30" Touch screen table
- 12" Touch screen tablet
Customization on ATAK Interactive:
- Interactive 2D/3D models and animations in Maya, 3D Max and CAD, and CAM software.
- Interactive-data visualization with linear or non-linear styles.
- Development of content that is transferable to websites, print, or videography.
- Integration of peripheral equipment such as RFID, Bluetooth, iPhone, digital camera, card reader, bar-code scanner, etc.